We strive to make and keep our customers satisfied. Only sealed, unopened, and UNUSED merchandise, in its original packaging will be accepted. All returns must be made within 14 days from purchase. For online purchases, returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Nonreturnable items include but are not limited to: Edible food products (including all petal & luster dusts, highlighters, colorings, disco dust, dragees, etc.), pre-made flowers and decorations, and sprinkles, royal icing decorations, silicone & resin molds, rolling pins, books, magazines, videos, media, turntables, All cupcake and cake stands, bulk orders, cake pans, all bakeware, cake dummies, chocolate transfer sheets, discounted items, seasonal items and special orders are NOT returnable. All gift certificates are non-refundable.
All discontinued and clearance merchandise is non-returnable.
- Standard return (not due to damage, defect, or receipt of wrong item: Inspect all items upon arrival. If dissatisfied in any way, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving merchandise by email (email@example.com) or by calling 678-807-8548 for a refund or exchange. DO NOT SHIP ITEMS BACK WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST! If item is returnable, include a copy of your invoice when shipping back. Behind the Sweets will not assume responsibility for merchandise that has been lost or damaged while shipping. ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. Once return has been received, a refund will be issued to the purchasing credit card less shipping charges. You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Returns Due to Damage, Defect or Receipt of Wrong Item: If the product you received is damaged, defective, or wrong, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving merchandise by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 678-807-8548. If items are damaged due to the shipping carrier, we will file a claim on your behalf, directly with the carrier. We need the following items from you: 1.)Send a picture of your damage to email@example.com 2.)Order number from which your damage occurred. 3.)Your contact information We will issue you a refund for your product, OR send you a replacement. Incorrectly shipped items will be corrected by shipping the correct product back at no cost to you. In the case of defective product, we will replace any defective product as soon as possible.
- Refused Orders – Any order sent to a customer that is refused will be charged the full shipping costs (to include return shipping to us) plus a restocking fee of 15%
- Returned Orders Due to Incorrect Address – If the order is returned to us, due to an incorrect or incomplete address given by the customer at the time of ordering, we will re-ship the order at the customer’s expense, with payment needed to be received before the re-shipment. If the customer chooses not to have the order re-shipped, we will refund the payment, the same way we received it less the original shipping charges.
- Missing Items – If you did not receive all the items that you ordered, first check the invoice to see that the missing item is not marked “out of stock”. Next, check all packing material thoroughly for items that may have been wrapped in packing or settled in shipment. Retain all original packing material. NOTIFY US WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR MERCHANDISE.
- Be advise that there is a certain amount of risk that chocolate and coating might melt in hot weather or hot climates while in transit. If this should occur, it can be remelted and used and will not be replaced or credited back.
We offer shipping services through UPS. Shipping charges will be calculated and added to your order before you submit your payment. You can either pay for your items with a credit card or your own account through PayPal. Local residents have the option of picking up and paying for order in store. Shipping charges will be based on the weight of the order. All shipping rates are for the continental United States. We do not ship internationally.
- “Oversize” fees may apply to larger items such as cake boards and boxes, bulk products, large styrofoam cake dummies OR large cake pans, depending on package size. These fees WILL NOT be displayed on your shipping calculator. If your order incurs a MUCH higher shipping charge than what is initially quoted and paid through PayPal, you will be notified with a request for additional funds. Your order will NOT be shipped until we receive the additional funds, if we request them.
- We do not recommend shipping chocolate or perishable products during the warm summer months. However, if requested, we highly recommend expedited shipping. Chocolate coatings that melt in transit do not harm the product and can simply be re-melted. Coatings have a shelf life of several months so we suggest you stock up prior to the arrival of hot weather.
- We are not responsible for lost or delayed packages from the United Parcel Service
- We are not responsible for weather related damages.